- Scattered showers and isolated storms will continue over the Upper Miss region through Saturday.
- A front will move through the Mid and Lower Valley again late tomorrow with a round of rain and severe storms accompanying it. Large hail, damaging wind gusts, and tornadoes will all be possible.
7-day QPF totals (through next Thursday morning):
- Upper MS: ¼-1 ½” possible over the region with the heaviest amounts over northern MN and eastern IL.
- Middle MS/Ohio Valley: ½-1 ½” is forecast throughout the region with the highest amounts over the Ohio Valley.
- Lower MS Valley: 1”-4” possible throughout the region with the highest amounts over MS and LA.
ANNA WOLVERTON / MARTY POPE – MVD/NWS Meteorologist, USACE